Friday, July 31, 2009

my first sale

I got my first sale on etsy!

It was the "snow flower" earrings. It's funny, I check 100's times a day, religiously, and this I hadn't even noticed it til a day later! Anyway, I'm just really, really happy to get my first sale. It's a big deal. Now I've gotta package them up all cute and send them away.

well, I've managed to get a couple things done today like an anklet a friend of mine has been asking for for months! I've got a lot on my plate right now, but I couldn't resist all the new things I just got.

Here's something different. This thick black choker fits snugly around your neck and secures with a magnetic clasp. Very pretty.

























I really want to show this up on my etsy while being worn. I'll have to find a good neck model.

Here's the anklet that's way over due....

Its an antiqued brass chain and clasp, with wire-wrapped deep blue faceted glass beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment