Sunday, May 10, 2009

Turtle love

hello! Its late at night. boyfriend is dead asleep. infomercials are not entertaining. Posting will take up some time so here I am. I guess I will start crafting in a bit, but here are some more items I've finished up...


These cute turtles are so playful! They should always be in a pair, hanging happily from your lobes with a smile. $6

I'm not sure what plant would produce gray flowers and vibrant citrus fruits, but these earrings would be it. The bunch hangs from copper french hoops. The "fruits" slightly mismatch, but what two fruits ever grow identically? $6

These earrings are light and sweet. Sterling silver wires hang a group of yellow Daffodils and White flowers. Crystal buds are hidden in the bouquet and each earring feels light as a feather. $12

No comments:

Post a Comment